This privacy statement is our commitment to privacy and security and applies solely to information collected by this website.
This is how we gather and disseminate information on this website:
- We use the IP address of visitors to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Our contact form collects the sender’s contact information (like email address, phone number or mailing address). We use contact information from the form to send information or offers and to get in touch with visitors if they have requested that we do, or if necessary to solve a problem.
- When you fill out a contact form or otherwise contact us, we may retain your communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- In some cases, information you provide through third-party services like our email signup is governed by the privacy policies of the third party. If we use a third party, we will tell you this.
- We may use your email address, phone number or mailing address to communicate with you about our services.
- We may use any information that you provide or that we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services.
- At any time registered visitors on our site may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Every email we send will have a choice/opt-out option.
- At any time, you may contact us to request that we delete contact information provided to us; see the choice / opt-out section below.
Please note: if you communicate with us through this site, it is possible that your communication may not be treated as privileged or confidential. If you communicate with us through this site in a matter or condition for which we already represent you, please remember that Internet e-mail and contact forms are not secure by nature and you should avoid sending sensitive or confidential Internet messages.
We Do Not Share
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties the personally identifiable information that you provide. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing clients, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, we may share aggregated demographic information with our partners if it does not contain personally identifiable information.
You can opt out of receiving future communications from us. You may also request to see any information about you that we have stored, and you may request that we delete any of this information. Please see below for how to contact us.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please visit our contact page.