As an experienced attorney specializing in corporate and securities law, corporate governance and compliance, Tina has broad experience advising public and private company clients on a broad range of regulatory and transactional matters. After graduating from law school at the University of Virginia, Tina practiced as an in-house corporate and securities attorney at Norfolk Southern Corporation, a Fortune 400 NYSE company, until 2006. Tina then served as an adjunct professor of law at Regent University School of Law, until joining the predecessor of Kaleo Legal. Tina brings strong interpersonal and communication skills to every relationship, allowing her to facilitate better results in communications between management, boards of directors, investors and counterparties. She demonstrates an innate ability to quickly integrate into an organization and add immediate value.
- Tina has extensive experience drafting regulatory disclosure documents including Forms 10-K, Forms 10-Q, proxy statements, Forms 8-K, Forms S-3, Forms S-8, Forms 4, and numerous other SEC disclosure documents.
- Tina has served as advisor for boards of directors of public companies, including as special advisor to the audit committee, and as counsel to directors in their roles as board members and committee chairmen of public companies.
- Tina is responsible for for NYSE and Nasdaq listed company compliance.
- Tina has experience with all areas of compliance and corporate governance, including drafting and implementing policies and education programs, and conducting investigations and reviews.
- Tina is extremely well versed in investor relations, including management of proxy advisory firm recommendations and disclosures.
- Tina has extensive financing experience including seed, angel and follow on rounds of private placements.
- Tina has acquired particular expertise in facilitating corporate structure and strategy decisions, and in counseling growing companies on financing and growth decisions.
- Tina has experience structuring and drafting executive compensation programs.