As an experienced attorney specializing in corporate and securities law, Tina has broad experience advising public and private company clients on a broad range of regulatory and transactional matters. After graduating from law school at the University of Virginia, Tina practiced as an in-house corporate and securities attorney at Norfolk Southern Corporation, a Fortune 500 NYSE company, until becoming one of the founding members of Kaleo Legal. In addition to advising public companies, Tina assists individual founders, startups and growing companies on debt and equity financings, and on a variety of strategic corporate transactions. She also routinely advises investors and investor groups on potential investment portfolio opportunities. Tina is the Vice Chair of 757 Angels, a member of the Board of Directors of Women in Venture, and just finished her term as Chairman of the Board of the d’Art Center. Tina is recognized in Virginia for Corporate/M&A law by Chambers and Partners.
- Tina has served as advisor for boards of directors of public companies, including as special advisor to the audit committee, and as counsel to directors in their roles as board members and committee chairmen of public companies.
- Tina has experience with all areas of compliance and corporate governance, including drafting and implementing policies and education programs, and conducting investigations and reviews.
- Tina has extensive financing experience including seed, angel and follow on rounds of private placements.
- Tina has acquired particular expertise in facilitating corporate structure and strategy decisions, and in counseling growing companies on financing and growth decisions.
- Tina has experience structuring and drafting executive compensation programs.
Years of Experience: 20
Past Work Experience: Norfolk Southern Corporation
Awards & Honors: UVA Z Society Shannon Award, Order of the Coif, Raven Society, Chambers USA; Inside Business Women in Business Achievement Award
Bar Admissions: Virginia